2010-09-29

Roommates

I have been having problems with my living conditions. First- I live with five other girls.
  • Toward the begining- maybe about and month in- one of my roommates set off a stink bomb. It was against all Vista Way and Disney rules. There was a chance i could have gotten fired for it, but luckily I didn't. The girl confessed to it and she alone got the boot
  • my apartment is prone cockroaches. Everyday i deal with one in the kitchen. 
  • I walked in on one of my roommates.. with her boyfriend.
  • And another roommates is blaming me for the huge amount of dishes in the sink. I barely have time to sleep let alone make a meal for myself
  • Another roommate accused me of using her razor
  • And the food i have in the fridge (CLEARLY LABELED AS MINE) dissapears
  • I HAVE BED BUGS. yes BED BUGS! i dont know how or why but i do
  • When Vista Way came to clean my apartment- they took away my matress and forgot to give me a new one
I am so stressed out I actually asked to leave the program. Chef Lawrence is urging me to stay- I only have a month left and he values me as an employee (the first and only compliment i ever got from him).

I cant even think about work. I am miserable.